Monday, April 14, 2008

Braindead

Despite it being only midnight (and after sleeping for twelve hours last night) I can no longer think straight ... sooo, I'm taking a break from prepping for the GMATs. It doesn't take much to convince me to stop.
Alas, I haven't been diligent about studying at all! I took a course last summer which should have acted as a catalyst for some serious practice-question-action , but in essence the realization of how much material I needed to review only scared me into denial.
Hm, I figure if I announce my plan to take the test to the world I will actually feel some pressure to study harder and take the damn thing by the end of this summer (cross fingers).
Also, my online test prep material is set to expire in a month (after I convinced the Kaplan people to renew my subscription - don't think I could do it again). I am curious to see how I will complete 6 weeks of homework material and several full practice exams in the next 4 weeks.
Ahh ... why am I getting serious about this when the weather is finally getting nice again?

No comments: