Friday, September 12, 2008

And all the time I think about ...

I am semi-obsessed with Spore (the new EA game released Sept 7th). I say 'semi' because I don't actually own it yet so I'm unable to fully ignite my craziness over it like I did with EA's "The Sims". This is probably a good thing since I now have a full time job that actually requires me to be at the office, not sleep-deprived, pigging out, and hunched over in my room (although that sounds like me at work sometimes too).

The concept is pretty simple: create a living organism, starting at the cell stage, keep it alive, and watch it grow into a creature, into tribes and civilizations, and into the terror of your personal galaxy. http://www.spore.com/

Here is an example of a Spore creature (disturbing, but cute)


1 comment:

The Big KL said...

Someone I know downloaded the pre-order so they could play it at midnight. They were pretty disappointed. Said it was rather easy, and repetitive, and usually pointless. I was excited for this one too, but I think I'll wait till it hits the bargain bin now.