Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Apartment Fetish

Not gonna lie - I love seeing the inside of people's apartments. Walking down the street I find myself trippping from craning my neck too much at windows I pass by - not in the creepy way ... I hope. Especially in NYC, where (most) people are such characters, the living space becomes another representation of your person - defining personal tastes, organizational skills (or lack thereof), weird interests, etc.

This is why I'm lovin' http://www.theselby.com/
Todd Selby photographs the living spaces of some (famous-ish) persons and manages to capture their personalities in their worldly possessions and ultimate comfort zone.

Here are some pics from one of my fav bands at the mo - "Heartsrevolution". (How disgustingly cute are they? I can't compete. Or more like, please adopt me, I will play with Tiger)





No comments: